Ophthalmological Institute installs mobile chargers for its waiting rooms.
Our Twist DS 50” charging lockers have been incorporated into the waiting rooms of the Fernández-Vega Ophthalmological Institute in Madrid and Oviedo, which have been receiving their patients for more than 130 years. The charging lockers have been installed for giving service to those patients and relatives who don’t have mobile battery and wish to be connected 24/7.
The charging locker Twist DS 50″, which incorporates a 50″ HD LED display, is the first public mobile charger on the market with a large-format digital display that, allows companies to stream high-impact digital content through remote control, through Digital Signage software.
In the case of Hospitals and Medical Centers, contents of public interest can be incorporated digitally, such as information on treatments and other additional services offered by the entity to its patients and relatives.
This innovative mobile charger, unique in the market and with a functional design, is a charging locker that incorporates:
- 9 lockers, self-closing system AdC (Always door Closing) that includes: “simple action” spring: 180º self-closing system with speed and final stroke adjustment.
- Opening with electronic keypad for greater device safety.
- Anti vandalism system: armored doors with inner and outer sheet metal guarantee extreme safety.
- AcT (Agile Charging Technology) charging guarantee that offers energy adjusted to each device and charging cycles with optimized performance that protects the battery from external aggressions.
- Easy maintenance and installation Plug & Charge. This charging equipment is usually installed in common areas with high staff traffic and with anticipation of continued use of the equipment.
- “Strong-Kevlar” cables of our equipment are exclusive of charge and this makes them anti-data hacking. In addition to its Kevlar manufacturing material, it makes them especially strong and durable, passing vending tests of + 10,000 laps.
- Finally, it is an ideal tool for proximity marketing, because it has a space reserved for advertising and sponsorship, being able to incorporate the logo or communication of the brand.
For more information: https://www.yupcharge.com/en/contact/