During the Digital Business World Congress will talk about the digital future of companies and Yupcharge will be giving charging solutions for the attendees thanks to Nebext
On May 23rd, 24th, and 25th, the second edition of the Digital Business World Congress will be held in Madrid in which Yupcharge will be present offering cellphone charging stations.
During these DES2017 days companies and speakers that will analyze the trends and challenges that the digitization poses to the companies will attend and it will also bring together large multinationals of the technological industry like Deloitte, IBM, Intel, Google or Amazon, who will share their experiences and knowledge.
In DES2017 will be given talks of professionals who will share their knowledge, visions and experiences of different sectors, such as:
- Banking and insurance: As we wrote in our previous blog, the banking sector is in the process of digitization, betting on models such as fintech, omnichannels strategies or customer experiences.
- Media and entertainment: even if it is a constantly changing sector, they also need to adapt to new business models and serve content and advertising through new media.
- Tourism and hospitality: a sector that has not yet implemented new digital and interactive technologies, where there is a lack of knowledge about digital marketing and which lacks social presence. Therefore, it is a sector that faces the challenge of the new digital era.
The digitization process may be easier for some economic sectors than for others, but it is not a process that is given only in one department, but affects the entire business organization. The energy sources of these new digital technologies are the data. Thanks to them, companies reach consumers and rely more on the customer experiences, causing a change in their current business models.
The problem lies in the unstructured information provided by new technologies, but through the Internet of Things, the big data or the cloud it can be solved the problem and create value-added products and services.
From Yupcharge we have detected the new trends and we do not want companies to fall behind in this process. For this reason, we offer services such as:
- The Digital Signage: As we said before, the media need new advertising formats. The digital screens, incorporated in the phone charging station, give solutions to this, integrating software of management of digital contents; offering more interactive, functional and dynamic advertising. Thus, companies can create digital communication circuits associated with a useful service and added value such as the cellphone charging station.
- The Internet of Things “Internet of Things” (IoT): Some Yupcharge phone charging stations offer digital interconnects technologies to connect devices and people. The most obvious example is the Soleo charging station, a renewable energy charger that is, in turn, a connecting tool in cities by integrating “Internet of Things” (IoT) functionalities.
- The Yupcharge Soleo can offer Wi-Fi and environmental sensors that measure, for example, the temperature, humidity or air quality in the cities. Offering the ability to observe, measure and get statistics of this information in real time through a management dashboard. Perfect combination between technology and ecology, which is at the service of the citizens and the cities of the future.
We evolve towards a world where everything is connected and that generates infinity of data that we can use for many purposes. If companies learn how to manage it, they will save big costs, focus more on pull strategies and allow them to access other markets.